Ministry of Corporate Affairs in September 2017 had disqualified approx 3,09,614/- directors who were associated with the companies who had failed to file their annual statements and Annul Return with Registrar of Companies for lass three Financial Years. You can search for defaulting director on www.mcadefaulter.com
To give these defaulting Companies and their directors a final chance to remove themselves from defaulter list, Ministry of Corporate Affairs had on 29th December 2017 vide its circular No 16/2017 issued a scheme named “Condonation of Delay Scheme 2018”
MCA CONDONATION OF DELAY SCHEME 2018
Condonation of Delay Scheme 2018 is available: From: 1st January 2018 to 31st March 2018
Condonation of Delay Scheme 2018 is available for: Companies whose status is “Active” on MCA Portal
Condonation of Delay Scheme 2018 Scheme is not available for: Companies who are struck off or whose ame has been removed from the ROC u/s 285(5)
Process to avail Condonation of Delay Scheme 2018:
1. DIN of all disqualified directors shall be re activated- automatically during the validity of the scheme
2. Defaulting company shall file “overdue documents” with statutory fees and additional fees.
3. After successful filing of all overdue documents , the company shall seek condonation of delay in E form E-CODS
What if Company do not avail Condonation of Delay Scheme 2018?
1. The DIN of defaulting directors shall be deactivated .
2. ROC shall take all necessary actions under the companies Act 2013 against companies who had not availed this scheme
What are overdue documents or which E-form can be filed under Condonation of Delay Scheme 2018?
Under Condonation of Delay Scheme 2018 only the following e forms can be filed.
|Srt. No.||Name of the E-form||Purpose|
|1.||Form 20B / MGT-7||Form for filing
Annual return by a
company having share capital
|– Particulars of Annual return
for the company not having share capital
|3.||Form 23AC, 23ACA, 23AC-XBRL, 23ACA-XBRL, AOC-4, AOC-4(CFS), AOC (XBRL) and AOC-4(non-XBRL) –||Forms for filing Balance Sheet/Financial Statement and profit and loss account.|
|4.||Form 66 –||Form for submission of Compliance Certificate with the Registrar|
|5.||Form 23B/ADT-1.||– Form for intimation for Appointment of Auditors|
(KASHIF ALI & ASSOCIATES, Company Secretaries, C-100, Ground Floor, Sarai Julena New Friends Colony, New Delhi-25 Call us :+91 9718483209)