The Committee on Management Accounting (CMA) of ICAI will conduct 2nd Batch of Master in Business Finance Certificate Course (MBFCC). This is approximately One year course.Course coverage is extensively wide across various topics of advanced financial management like Capital Market, Investment Banking, Fund Raising & fund Management, Corporate Valuation, Merger Acquisition, Banking , Forex Market, Treasury Management, Risk Management etc. with an aim to provide knowledge and skill required for tomorrow’s CFO and high end consultancy in finance.Details available in ICAI website. web link : http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4092
1. Only the Members of ICAI and the Students of the Institute who have passed the CA Final Examination are eligible to pursue this Course.
2. Classes will be held at Delhi and Mumbai Centres from July 2011 on 2nd Saturdays (2 pm to 8:30 pm) and Sunday(9:30 am to 2:30 pm) and 4thSaturdays & Sundays. Further, there will be 2 No ( one week each) full day residential programmes at Centre of Excellence at Hyderabad.
3. The Registration fees is Rs. 30,000 (Rs. Thirty Thousands only).Additional fees of Rs. 20,000 (Rs. Twenty thousands only) for 2 Nos compulsory Residential programmes (one week each) to be paid towards staying costs, foods etc. 1st Residential programme will be in August, 2011.
4. The Faculty for the course is drawn from IIM’s, XLRI, NIBM, MDI, Public & Private Sector Banks/ Financial Institutions, Mutual Funds, ICRA, SIDBI, etc. and Senior chartered Accountants from Industry Profession and Academicians.
5. Some of the successful participants (1st batch ) who offered to provide feedback on quality of MBFCC :
|Gagandeep Singh||9999648366||[email protected]|
|Vaibhav Jain||9711310004||[email protected]|
|Rishabh Kumar Sawansukh||9873416002||[email protected]|
|Rahul Vashishth||9582201088||[email protected]|
|Varun Chawla||9999313106||[email protected]|
6. The Registration Form may be downloaded from the institute website. For online registration, link : http://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=107
The Registration form may be sent at the following address:
Committee on Management Accounting (CMA)
Administrative Block, 3rd Floor
A-29, Sector-62 Noida (U.P)
Your participation in the course is invited.
National Course Director, MBFCC