1. You may again download the details earlier uploaded on GST portal to edit in the offline tool.
2. If some data in the uploaded Json file fails validation checks, an error file would be generated.
3. The generated error file can be downloaded from GST portal and later opened in offline tool to rectify the errors.
4. You may revise action/add/update /mark delete the details populated in offline tool once the downloaded file is opened in tool. The data can be deleted by selecting each record; or whole section.
5. After error rectification the new json file can be created and uploaded in GST Portal.