How to edit PDF files without purchasing an expensive PDF editor? How to extract text/images from PDF files? What you need is a PDF to Word Converter.
Free PDF to Word Doc Converter is such a desktop document conversion tool to convert Adobe PDF file to Mcirosoft Word Doc file – and it’s totally for FREE!
The program can extract text, images, shapes from PDF file to Word Doc file and preserve the layout. It can convert all the pages, or any pages range of the PDF file.
And it is a standalone program – you can convert PDF to Word Doc without Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Word installed!
- Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word Document.
- Extract text labels, graphics, shapes from PDF file into Word Doc file.
- Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file to Word file.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.6 formats.
- Can automatically open the output Doc file when the conversion is done.
- Several PDF to Word conversion options are available for a better result.
- Convert in a high speed.
- Easy to use software.
- Totally for Free!
Note: Free PDF to Word Doc Converter cannot convert PDF file with password protection. You may need our PDF Password Recovery software to remove the password of PDF file before converting it to Word file.
Free PDF to Word Doc Converter v1.1
Free Download (11/28/2007)
Site 1 : Download Now (1.07 MB)
Site 2 : Download Now (1.07 MB)
Site 3 : Download Now (1.07 MB)
[ See how easy it is to convert PDF file to Word Doc file ]
See the FAQs of Free PDF to Word Doc Converter