Co-op Department Maharashtra State, Pune issued Cir.no. 237/2013 dt.18.3.13 for empanelment of Co-op societies audit with modified form (offline) & terms & extended last date for submission to 25.03.2013.
1. Offline Submission of Modified Form can be submitted till 25th March 2013 in the respective DDR office. (There is no Online submission)
2. Experience now includes Internal, Concurrent and Statutory Audit experience. Firm can also add the experience of its partners as a part of their experience.
3. In case of Partnership Firm, Atleast 2 partners, should possess experience as well as knowledge in Marathi for 3 years.
4. No requirement of submitting documents in support of experience of audits conducted earlier. Only affidavit duly notarized in support of audit experience as well as working knowledge of Marathi Language is sufficient.
5. The empanelment is for three years, subject to amendment in the Act.
6. For empanelment, the firm should have head office in Maharashtra.
7. It is advisable that the members/Firms who have already submitted Forms, should please resubmit the modified form with the requisite affidavit.
8. For more details please refer instructions along with the circular No. 238/2013 dt.18.3.2013
Download Related Notification / Instruction and Empanelment Forms