Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for
Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA)
on Sunday the 10th May, 2009
Last Date for Online Form Submission 30th April , 2009
1. The next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Sunday the 10th May, 2009 from 09.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. A detailed notification giving list of centers would be hosted on ISA Portal at www.isa.icai.org by 15th April, 2009 along-with a list of candidates who have completed ISA PT before 31st March 2009.
2. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form (by giving their ISA No. and password) that would be available on the ISA Portal at www.isa.icai.org from 15th April to 30th April, 2009.
3. Candidates filling form B or C (2nd or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that the ISA ET Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) reaches the following address by the aforementioned last date through Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of “Secretary, ICAI”, payable at Delhi.
Phone: PABX: 011-39893990 Extn. 619/ 621
4. Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any circumstances and candidates would have to take the ISA ET in November, 2009 attempt.
5. Result of ISA Eligibility Test on 10th May, 2009 would be announced by 5.00 P.M. on Sunday the 17th May, 2009.