DIVERSIFIED AGRICULTURE SUPPORT PROJECT (DASP)
(Project Coordination Unit)
PICUP BHAWAN, 4TH FLOOR, B1&B2 BLOCK, VIBHUTI KHAND,
GOMTI NAGAR, LUCKNOW-226010 UTTAR PRADESH-INDIA
Phone: 91-522-2720718 Fax: 91-522 – 2720837
Date: December , 2010
Expression of Interest (EOI)
Call for EOI:- C.A. firms for the Internal Financial Audit of DASP for the period of year 2007-08, 2008-09 & 2009-10.
1. The GOUP has established a Project Coordination Unit (PCU) registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 to monitor the implementation of the Diversified Agriculture Support Project. The PCU is implementing the project with the help of Project Implementing Units (PIUs) of 7 line departments eg.(1) PIU Mandi (2) PIU’s Fisheries & Food Pocessing working in70 districts (3)PIU- PCDF working in 44 districts (4) PIU’s Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Husbandry working in 38 districts.. Agriculture Technology Management Agency (ATMA) shall monitor the district level extension activities under all 38-project districts, which is an autonomous registered Society at district level. The District Project Coordination unit (DPCU) also forms part of the ATMA and promotes cooperation & coordination among the activities of the DPIUs. Establishing ATMA in project districts (38 at present) is an attempt to decentralize the process of planning and implementation at the district level.
Diversified Agriculture Support Project (DASP) with the objective to accelerate the trends of diversification with the financial assistance from Rastriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) since 2007 tends to intensify agricultural activities through farmer’s participation.
2. EOI are invited from CAG empanelled C.A firms to conduct the audit for the financial year 2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-10 & prepare the balance sheets for each year.
3. Eligibility and assessment criteria:-
The EOI and capability will be assessed against evidence of skills and experience in providing accountancy services in the state.
The EOI should be sent along with a copy of capability statement including a profile of the organization together with relevant technical and geographical coverage along with the financial turnover for the last three years.
A format for the capability statement and TOR can be downloaded from our website-www.updasp.in.
5. The Project Auditor would have responsibility to express an opinion on the financial statements of the project in accordance with International standards of auditing. Those standards require that the auditor should plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether project financial statements are free of material misstatement and give true and fair view of the financial position and operating results of the project activities.
6. The last date for the submission of EOI in the specified format is 30-12-2010 till 15:00 hrs.
Please note that this is not Request for Proposal. After a review of Expression of Interest, a short list will be prepared and those short listed, will be invited to submit their proposal, through a Letter of Invitation.
We have attaching herewith full details and formats – Download