Gaurav Agarwal Practicing Chartered Accountant Specialised in upcoming GST and its implementation has vast experience in rendering Taxation & advisory Services. He handled several assignments related to Insurance Companies, Automobile, Real Estate, Manufacturing industries and Banks etc.
Mr Gaurav Agarwal has secured 1st position on the merit list all over India in Tax Management Course of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He has rich knowledge of Goods & Service Tax, Service Tax and representing in various awareness Camp & discussion on GST with CBEC, Business Union & professional Group etc.
Member Since: 26 Apr 2017
Total Posts: 10
Qualification: CA in Practice
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Company: Gaurav Ram & Co.
Designation: Chartered Accountant
1ST ALL INDIA RANK IN ICAI EXAM OF TAX MANAGEMENT AND CLEARED ALL EXAM IN 1ST SITTING.
He was awarded –S PARAMASIVAM MEMORIAL AWARD BY The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India IN PRESENCE OF Indian Rail Minister Shri Suresh S Prabhu on 8th February 2017 in Delhi.
Mr Gaurav Agarwal has also secured 44th position in CA Inter Exam. He is also writing various analytical articles on Goods & Service Tax [GST] & other taxation law.
• Chartered Accountant with excellent knowledge of Taxation (having in-depth study on GST), and financial reporting of 4 years experience.
• In depth study on proposed Goods & Service Act
• Litigation work -Evaluating the notices/order/ and submission etc. related to tax compliance.
• Review of various contracts with business partners from taxation perspective.
• Regularly monitoring the Tax Compliance activities, planning, and associated tax risk position.
• Provide regular updates to local/regional senior management which are important from business
• Highly skilled in researching issues and finding solution and best alternatives to tax issues.
• Easy going nature and able to coordinate with all departments
He also has rich experience to handle
Litigation: Assessment of Search & Survey cases of Direct and Indirect Taxes,
Corporate Appellant Matters : NCLT & NCLAT
Settlement Commission cases,
Benami Transaction Cases
Transfer Pricing [International & Domestic ]