MSMED Act articles

Revised Criteria for classification of MSME (w.e.f 01.07.2020)

The Central Government has vide notification dated June 01, 2020, notified the following criteria for classification of micro, small and medium enterprises which shall be effective from July 01, 2020: Particulars Investment In Plant & Machinery Or Equipment  Turnover Micro enterprise does not exceed Rs. 1Cr. does not exceed Rs. 5 Cr....

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

MSME – Registration & Benefits

MSME – Registration & Benefits for Trading and small scale manufacturer’s & Service Industries MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The MSME sector contributes to 45% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India’s Total Exports and 95% of all industrial units of the country and more than 60...

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

Micro, Small & Medium Scale Enterprises- Registration & Benefits  

MICRO, SMALL & MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES INDUSTRY IN INDIA The Indian Micro, Small & Medium Scale Enterprises (MSME) sector is the backbone of the national economic structure and has unremittingly acted as the bulwark for the Indian economy, providing it resilience to ward off global economic shocks and adversities. With around 63...

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

TReDS- Better measure for cash flow problems of MSMEs in Lockdown

Better Measure for cash flow problems for MSMEs in Lockdown scenario- TReDS- Trade Receivable Discounting System India is in lockdown from over 68 days due to COVID 19 situation and lockdown has depicted the big impact on the economy of India. Since lockdown, no business activity has happened except some essential businesses, so MSME sect...

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

Measures for MSMEs under PMs ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan’

Measures for MSMEs under Prime Ministers (PMs) ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan’ (Self- Reliant India Movement) A. Background On 13th May 2020, the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced his Vision calling for ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan’ (Self- Reliant India Movement). He proposed Five pillars of Atmanirbhar Bha...

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

MSME Status Verification By Buyer

Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) is the most dynamic and vibrant topic of Indian economy. Now days, government has introduced a lot of schemes and provided a lot of packages to MSMEs to uplift them vis a vis economy. For detailed knowledge about MSME, MSMED Act, 2006 and related other provisions, kindly refer to […]...

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

Important Clarifications on MSME Loans

The government has provided Rs. 300000/- crores as collateral free automatic loan, due to Covid 19 Situation to get the economy back on track. Hence, government has given the opportunity to businesses by providing them emergency funds with 100% credit guarantee by government. The government has given the clarifications regarding the afore...

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

All about Micro, Small & Medium (MSME) Enterprises- Updated till 25.05.2020

Introduction In a diverse, developing country such as India, which faces several challenges, MSMEs (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) has emerged as a highly vibrant and dynamic sector of the Indian economy and form the backbone of the country. MSMEs not only play crucial role in providing large employment opportunities at comparativ...

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

Decoding of Covid-19 relief package for MSMEs

In the light of covid-19 pandemic, the whole country is in lockdown from 24 March 2020. Due to Corona virus pandemic, economy is in very danger zone, all factories, malls & shops are closed and over the coming month jobs are at high risk because firms are looking for some reduction in manpower....

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

Key aspects of MSME

1. MSME and governance:- -MSME refers to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. –Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) are crucial for the economic growth and stability of any country and play a vital role especially for developing countries as they facilitate economic activity and provide employment thus contributing to poverty ...

Read More
Posted Under: Corporate Law |

Browse All Categories

CA, CS, CMA (4,818)
Company Law (6,191)
Custom Duty (7,806)
DGFT (4,247)
Excise Duty (4,370)
Fema / RBI (4,249)
Finance (4,462)
Income Tax (33,534)
SEBI (3,536)
Service Tax (3,566)

Search Posts by Date

July 2020
M T W T F S S
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031