CIRCULAR No. CIR/CFD/DIL/6/2011, Dated- September 28, 2011
Sub: Filing Offer Documents with SEBI under SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009
1. Please refer to SEBI Circular Nos. SEBI/CFD/ICDRR/2/2009/29/09 and CIR/CFD/DIL/9/2010 dated September 29, 2009 and October 13, 2010 respectively on the captioned subject.
2. As a green initiative, it has been decided to reduce the number of copies of offer documents being submitted to SEBI. Also, considering the availability of the soft copies of the offer documents in the websites of SEBI and the concerned merchant bankers, it is hereby prescribed as under:-
a) Three copies of the draft offer document shall be filed with the relevant office of the Board.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
b) One copy of the offer document shall be filed with the relevant office of the Board.
3. All the other provisions of the above mentioned circulars remain unchanged.
The above provisions shall be applicable for all draft/final offer documents filed with SEBI on or after the date of this circular.
5. The above listing conditions are specified in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 11 read with Section 11A of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
6. This circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Issues and Listing”.