Expenses Deductible under Section 35D
The following expenses are qualified for deduction under Section 35D
- Expenditure incurred in connection with
1. Preparation of a feasibility report.
2. Preparation of a project report.
3. Conducting a market survey or any other survey necessary for the business of the assessee.
4. Engineering services relating to the business of the assessee.
- Legal charges for drafting any agreement between the assessee and any other person relating to the setting up or conduct of the business of the assessee.
- Where the assessee is a company, expenditure
1. By way of legal charges for drafting the MOA / AOA or printing of MOA / AOA.
2. Incorporation fee.
3. For the issue, for public subscription, of shares in or debentures of the company, being underwriting commission, brokerage and charges for drafting, typing, printing and advertisement of the prospectus.
4. Other expenses as notified by the Government from time to time.