It is proposed to release new version of NSDL Return Preparation Utility (RPU) and File Validation Utility (FVU) incorporating the below features:
Features of NSDL RPU
- Allow update in field in Form no. 27Q ‘Whether TDS rate of TDS is IT act (a) and DTAA (b)’ where the tax has been deducted at higher rate.
- Incorporation section code:
o “194LBA” & “194DA” have been added for below forms which will be applicable for a statement pertaining to FY 2014-15 & Q3 onwards.
o Section code 194LBA will be applicable for Form 26Q and 27Q.
o Section code 194DA will be applicable only for Form 26Q.
o For section code “194LBA”, select “4BA” from the dropdown of section code column in Annexure I sheet.
o For section code “194DA”, select “4DA” from the dropdown of section code column in Annexure I sheet.
- Latest FVU versions incorporating latest validations.
Features of FVU
- Incorporation section code“194LBA” & “194DA” for Form 26Q
- The said section codes will be applicable for TDS statement pertaining to FY 2014-15 (Q3 onwards).
Utilities incorporating the above features will be available for download at TIN website (www.tin-nsdl.com) from download section on December 20, 2014.