TaxGuru Edu, an educational wing of TaxGuru, announces Online Professional Development Courses on Customs & FTP and Income Tax to help you in learning them in a practical way.
The Course covers Export and Import Management, Custom laws and Foreign Trade Policies from Basic to Advanced level covering major compliances, procedures, treatments, Export Import benefits and relevant RBI/FEMA guidelines, etc
The batch shall be delivered by Mr. SN Panigrahi. A Versatile Practitioner, an International Consultant-Corporate Trainer, Mentor & Author. He has authored over 500 articles published in various journals & periodicals, done more than 150 Workshops Globally including PMP, FIDIC & Lean Six Sigma. Among other professional achievements, he is a Member PMI (USA) & PMI PCC, Member Board of Studies – IIMM, Co-Chairman – Indirect Taxes & Foreign Trade Committee – FTCCI.
Course Coverage for Customs and FTP
|Session – 1
||Session – 6
|Session – 2
||Session – 7
|Session – 3
||Session – 8
|Session – 4
||Session – 9
|Session – 5
||Session – 10
Link for Registration for Customs and FTP Course
The Professional Development Course on Income Tax covers Income Tax from Basic to Advanced level covering major compliances, Filing of Income Tax Return and TDS forms along with precautions to minimize CASS Scrutiny Selection, Handling Online assessments, Income tax Health Check-up, etc. Certificate from Taxguru Edu shall also be given after the completion of course.
The batch shall be delivered by CA. Pankaj Saraogi.
He is having vast experience in Direct Tax Laws with 10th Rank in CA Final and highest marks in Direct Tax Laws in NIRC-ICAI in addition to Graduation Degree from SRCC. He holds Diploma in International Taxation and had been Special Invitee of Direct Tax Committee of ICAI for the year 2018-19. He is an eminent speaker in seminars, workshops and trainings on Direct Taxes organized by ICAI, PSUs, Corporates and has a proven track record in handling complex Direct Tax matters.
Course Coverage for Income Tax
Batch covers detailed analysis of Major Aspects of Income-tax law with special focus on
1. Tax planning
a. for salaried individuals
b. for businessman
c. capital gains
d. succession planning with minimum taxes
e. Taxation of Gifts
f. Cash Transactions, etc
2. Definition of Income and principles thereof
– Capital vs Revenue receipts and expenditure
– Diversion of income by overriding title
– Taxability – who earned and who received
3. Is Income-tax Department Faceless? Discussion in perspective of assessee’s rights and responsibilities.
4. Income from House Property & relevant provisions of Clubbing of Income
5. Filing of ITR Forms along with precautions to minimize CASS Scrutiny Selection
6. Advance Tax
7. TDS and its Compliances. TDS by business man and non-businessman
8. Real Estate related provisions. Section 50C, 43CA, 269SS, 269T, Interest vs Cost of Acquisition, Section 54 & 54F – exemption on investment
9. NR Taxation/International Taxation/ Taxability of Cross Border Transactions, Section 9 & 195, TRC, Form 15CA & 15CB, Section 90 & 91, DTAA – UN Model read with MLI, Concept of PE
10. Transactions where not quoting PAN may invite enquiry
11. Types of assessment with special focus on scrutiny assessment and income escaping assessment along with Safeguards, Drafting skills, Powers and procedure thereof
12. Interest and penalty provisions under Income-tax Law
13. Assessment and Appeals – Rights and Procedure
14. How to create database of judgements
15. Tax planning, Tax avoidance
16. Maintenance of documents under Income Tax and period thereof
17. Scrutiny by self before scrutiny by Income-tax Department
18.Handling Faceless Assessments and Limiting Taxation Disputes
19. Income tax Health Check-up Techniques
Link for Registration for Income Tax Course
Special Features of Our Professional Develoment Courses
Read our Reviews of previous Online Batches
Click here to read our previous reviews https://bit.ly/2RGJA2B
Who can attend Professional Development Course?
How to Ask Queries?
For subject specific queries, we have developed a Forum facility on the website. Complete Details shall be shared after registration. Queries relevant to the Course will be solved till a week after the end of Course.
|Particulars||Customs & FTP Course Schedule||Income Tax Course Schedule|
|Batch Start Date||8th Nov 2020||1st Nov 2020|
|Batch End Date||Dec’20 End||Dec’20 End|
|Batch Timings||Saturday Evening: 6:30PM to 9 PM
Sunday Evening: 6:30PM to 9 PM
|Sat Morning: 7AM to 10:30 AM
Sun Morning: 7AM to 10:30 AM
|Batch Duration||25 hrs detailed course.
10 classes for 2.5 hrs each
|40 hrs detailed course.
12 classes for 3.5 hrs
Mode of Communication
The Professional Development Courses shall be deliberated in English as well as Hindi as the users are from across India.
Fees for the Courses
|Customs & FTP Course Fee||Rs. 10,000 + GST @ 18%. (10% Discount till 31st October 2020. Coupon “PDP10”.)|
|Income Tax Course Fee||Rs. 10,000 + GST @ 18%. (10% Discount till 31st October 2020. Coupon “PDP10”.)|
|Combo Offer for Customs and Income Tax||20% Discount till 31st October 2020. Coupon “PDP20”.|
Links for Registration of Courses
For any assistance, call us at 88-99-11-77-01 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll truly be a partner in your progress