What are the prerequisites for furnishing a correction TDS/TCS statement?
Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
- The following are the prerequisites for furnishing a correction TDS/TCS statement:
- check the status of the regular statement on the TIN website by entering the TAN and PRN at https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/TIN/JSP/tds/linktoUnAuthorizedInput.jsp
- Correction statement should be prepared only if the corresponding regular statement has been accepted at the TIN central system.
- .fvu file of the corresponding accepted regular statement should be available for preparing a correction statement
- Provisional receipt of the corresponding accepted regular statement should be available.
How can I check the status of the TDS/TCS statement submitted by me?
- You can check the status of the statement submitted by you at https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/TIN/JSP/tds/linktoUnAuthorizedInput.jsp
You need to mention the TAN and PRN in the field provided. Details of the statement along with status whether accepted (displayed as Received by TIN) or rejected (along with reason for rejection) will be displayed to you.
In case statement is accepted, you can further check the status of challans and deductee PANs in the statement.