Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 8/9/1980Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
1. Scientific research project : Genetics of Nitrogen fixation in blue green algae and their use as biofertilizer to the field.
2. Sponsored (a) by : Hindustan Lever Ltd., New Delhi.
3. Sponsored (b) at : Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
4. Duration of research project : 3 years with effect from 1-8-1980.
5. Estimated expenditure : Rs. 1,36,400.
6. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, stands approved under section 35(1)(ii) of the Income-tax Act, 1961, vide Notification No. 837/F. No. 203/12/74-ITA-II, dated 11-2-1975.
[No. 3651/F. No. 203/167/80-ITA-II