Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 30/3/1981
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6(iv) of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi :
(1) Scientific Research Project : Development of Stabilisation and post-stabilisation technology of rice bran.
(2) Sponsored by : Hindustan Lever Ltd., Express Building, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110 002.
(3) Sponsored at : Rice Process Engineering Centre, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
(4) Duration of Research Project : Three years with effect from 1-1-1981.
(5) Estimated expenditure : Rs. 2,56,000.
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, stands approved under section 10(2)(xiii) of the Indian Income-tax Act, 1922, by Notification No. S.O. 266, dated 31-1-1961.
[No. 3918/F. No. 203/4/79-ITA-II