Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 5/1/1984
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6 of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
1. Scientific Research Project Adhesive from Renewable Resources.
2. Name of the Sponsor M/s. Carborandum Universal Ltd., Madras.
3. Implementing Lab National Chemical Laboratory, Poona.
4. Proposed date of commencement September, 1982.
5. Proposed date of completion August, 1983.
6. Estimated outlay Rs. 2.29 lakhs.
2. The National Chemical Laboratory is a unit of CSIR, which stands approved u/s. 10(2)(xiii) of the I. T. Act, 1922, vide
Notification No. 34 dated 23-11-1946.
[No. 5568/F. No. 203/33/83-ITA (A. II)