Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX
Date of Issue: 5/1/1981
It is hereby notified for general information that the following scientific research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purpose of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi.
1. Name of the scientific research “Incidence and aetiological programme : characterization of Neoenteropathogens associated with diarrhoeal diseases”.
2. Sponsored at : Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
3. Sponsored by : M/s. Siva Electronics India (P.) Ltd. Rajinder Nagar Ind. Estate, P. O. Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad-201 007.
4. Duration of project : Four years.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
(i) Proposed date of commencement 20-12-1980.
(ii) Anticipated date of completion 19-12-1984.
5. Total estimated expenditure :
(i) Staff Rs. 1,51,920
(ii) Contingencies :— Rs. 1,28,080 including animals and their feed, chemical, media, glasswares, station- ery, T.A. and cost of typewriter, airconditioner, table top centrifuge, gel- electrophoresis kit. — Total Rs. 2,80,000 —
(Rupees two lakhs and eighty thousand only).
The approval for the above project will be subject to the following conditions :—
1. That the Institute will maintain a separate account of the amounts received and expenditure incurred for this research project as distinct from the other expenditure of the Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
2. That the Institute will furnish annual returns of this scientific research project to the Council by 31st May, each year, at the latest in such forms as may be laid down and intimated to them for this purpose.
3. That the Institute will furnish a copy of the annual audited statement of account to the Council by 31st May, each year, and in addition send a copy of it to the concerned Income-tax Commissioner.
The Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, has been approved under section 35(1)(ii) of the Income-tax Act, vide Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Notification No. 3223 (F. No. 203/103/80-ITA.II), dated the 25th March, 1980.
[No. 3832/F. No. 203/10/81-ITA-II