Notification No : 289
Section(s) Referred : Section 295
Date of Issue : 2/12/2004
Notification No. 289 of 2004, dt. 2nd Dec., 2004
S.O. 1321(E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 295 read with section 203 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income -tax Rules, 1962, namely:-
Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
- (1) These rules may be called the Income -tax (18 th Amendment) Rules, 2004.
- (2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- In appendix-II to the Income-tax Rules, 1962, in Form No.16,-
(a) in item 13, for sub-item II, the following sub-item shall be substituted, namely:-II. (a) Under section 88B Rs._________(b) Under section 88C Rs._________
(c) Under section 88D Rs._________
- (b) for item 14, the following item shall be substituted, namely:-
14. Aggregate of tax rebates at 13 above[I(f)+II(a)+II(b)+II(c)] Rs._________
Note: The principal rules were published under notification No. S.O.969 dated the 26 th March, 1962 which has been amended from time to time, and last such amendment was made vide notification S.O. No.1316(E) dated 1.12. 2004.