C.R.I. -13/1(Core Comm) : Corr.No.3
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX
(HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT)
ICADR Building, Plot No. 6, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area Phase-II,
New Delhi 110070. Ph. 26130599, Fax 26130598.
F. No. HRD/CM/102/3/2009-10/(Pt)/1094
Dated : 2nd July, 2013
Sub:-Implementation of the Cadre Restructuring proposals in Income Tax
Department : Constitution of Sub-committee No.1:
Jurisdiction & Deployment of Posts
1. Pursuant to the approval of the Government to the Restructuring Proposal of the Income-tax Department on 23.05.2013 for the creation of 20,751 additional posts, and for carrying out various measures to increase the effectiveness of the Department, a Core Committee has been constituted by the CBDT on 19.06.2013 to facilitate implementation of the Cadre Restructuring.
2. The Board has also decided to constitute other Sub-committees to help in executing the various tasks emanating from the approved restructuring smoothly without affecting the important ongoing functions and annual targets of the Department.
3. Accordingly, a Sub-committee on Jurisdiction & Deployment of Posts is constituted as under:
1. SHRI. M K MIRANI (77017) (CHAIRMAN)
2. SHRI. B. MURALI KUMAR (83058)
3. SHRI. TAPASH KUMAR DUTTA (85023)Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
4. SHRI. PRADIP MEHROTRA (88037)
5. SHRI. SANJIV SINGH (91021)
6. SHRI. CHANDRA VIJAY (03029)
7. SHRI. C P SINGH (03551)
4. Shri, Nikhil Choudhary, Addl DIT HRD shall be the Member Secretary to this Sub-committee.
5. This Sub-Committee No. I known as Sub-committee for Jurisdiction and Deployment of posts shall be responsible for recommending the setting up of various offices along with their jurisdiction in accordance with the approved proposals. The Sub-committee shall recommend the Regions/Charges/ places where the additional posts/officers/officials can be deployed, and their likely jurisdiction keeping in mind the need:
6. The Chairman of the Sub-committee may further:
7. The time-frame for this Sub-committee to complete its task shall be three months.
8. The Sub-committee shall,
9. As decided by the Board, the aforesaid reports and communications would be submitted by the Sub-committee to the Core Committee, which would thereafter submit the same to the Board. This would facilitate co-ordination, communication, uniformity and standardization in the activities of all the Sub-committees, and ensure consistency and compliance to the basic tenets in the implementation of the Cadre Restructuring.
10. The Chairman of the Sub-committee may
11. In order to ensure exchange of regular communication, feedback and inputs between the Members to achieve time-bound progress, the Sub-committee _may primarily carry out communications through electronic means including e-mail videoconferencing, as feasible and required.
12. The Headquarters of the Sub-committee shall be at New Delhi in the Directorate of HRD, which shall function as its Secretariat and shall provide:
13. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Deputy Director of Income tax (HRD)
1. PS to FM/MoS (Revenue)
2. PS to Secretary (Revenue)
3. Chairman/Members CBDT
4. All Chief Commissioners of Income Tax (CCA); Director Generals of Income Tax (Inv.), ( I&CI), (Int. Taxation), (Exemption)
5. Director Generals of Income Tax (Systems), (Admn.), (Vigilance), (L&R), ( Logistics) (Training)
6. Chairman & Members of the Core Committee & Sub-committee
7. Secretary General, IRS Association, ITGOA and ITEF
8. Web-manager, irsofcersonline.org, incometaxindia.gov.in for uploading on the websites
Deputy Director of Income tax (HRD)