Have you filed your Income Tax return
Last Chance to File Income Tax Return
31st March, 2018
Income Tax Department has identified a large number of persons who have not filed Income Tax Returns for A.Y. 2016-17 and 2017-18, although, they have made high value transactions / deposited large amount of cash in bank accounts.
Persons mandatorily required to file Income Tax Return:
- All Companies, Partnership Firms, LLPs
- Trusts, Associations, Political Parties (whose income prior to claim of exemptions exceeds the minimum chargeable to tax)
- Individuals & HUFs having income more than t2.5″ lakh [‘For senior citizens, ra lakh (age 60 years upto 80 years) and rs lakh (age 80 years or more)]
- If you have deposited large amounts of cash in your bank account/made high value transactions, please consider the same while filing your Income Tax Returns
- Non-filing or incorrect filing of return of income may result in penalty and prosecution
Log on to e-filing portal at https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in to file your Income Tax Return, easily and securely!
Belated returns for A.Y. 2016-17 and A.Y. 2017-18 and revised returns for A.Y. 2016-17 (with interest, if any, for late filing) cannot be filed after 31st March, 2018