As we all know that, whenever we visit TRACES website for any of TDS return related work at that time, we always face this issue that every time for any single process eg justification report or conso file, etc we always need to feel KYC and gone through that lengthy process. Hence now department has come up with the solution to this problem i.e Digital signature supported KYC which is one time KYC. – User can submit KYC only once and that KYC may be from any of the statement (which is processed at CPC-TD), opted by the user itself and can use following functionalities without any separate KYC within the same session :
1. Login to TRACES
2. From the Main menu User can select any of functionality wherever KYC is required.
3. Select the option “Digital Signature supported KYC validation’
4. Enter ‘Financial Year’, Form Type’ and ‘Quarter’ for which KYC will be provided by user
5. Click on ‘ Validate DSC’
6. Enter ‘Password’ which was set at the time of installing the certificate and click on ‘OK’.
Note: Note: ‘Signing data with your private exchange key’ will not be displayed if security level has been chosen as medium / low during installing DSC in browser / hard token and ‘applet window’( as shown in the next screen) will appear directly.
7. Select the certificate for digital signature
8. Click on ‘Sign’ to proceed further
9. After that, one time KYC page will be displayed for the FY + Qtr + Form Type combination which has been selected by the user.
10. Fill the relevant details and click on Proceed
11. Success page of KYC details have been validated will be appeared
12. After clearing the first DSC validated KYC user can submit any download request submission / submitting online / offline correction request in same session
The TRACES has provided the pictorial E-tutorial for the same – the link is as under: https://contents.tdscpc.gov.in/en/digital-signature-supported-kyc-validation-etutorial.html
Republished with Amendments