New online PAN application facility has been launched for PAN applicants with an option of paperless submission of application using Aadhaar based e-Sign

Applicant can select any one of the following three options while filling online PAN application “ Physical acknowledgement, Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) or Aadhaar based e-Sign. In DSC option, an applicant needs to upload scanned images (as per defined parameters) of photo, signature and supporting documents while making application. In Aadhaar based e-Sign option, Aadhaar would be considered as supporting document and the photograph used in Aadhaar card would be used in PAN card as well.

In case Aadhaar number of Individual applicant is entered in the application form, then proof of Aadhaar along with supporting documents is to be submitted to NSDL e-Gov. If copy of Aadhaar is selected as Proof of Identity/Address/date of birth, then it is mandatory to enter Aadhaar number. In case applicant is MINOR, Aadhaar of minor should be mentioned in the application form. (i.e. Do not mention Representative Assessee’s Aadhaar number) Aadhaar number (if provided) would be authenticated using applicants details as mentioned in application form.

In case, AADHAAR is mentioned in the application (applicable for Individuals only), then the copy of AADHAAR allotment letter should also be enclosed along with the acknowledgement.

More Under Income Tax

Posted Under

Category : Income Tax (28574)
Type : Featured (4637) News (14089)
Tags : Permanent Account Number (103) UIDAI (114)

52 responses to “Now apply PAN online using Aadhaar based e-Sign”

1. Thee.SANKAR says:

Hello Sir,

Which Mobile No & e-mail ID should I furnish,

while apply online paperless with e-Aadhaar.

Thanks,
    Sankar

2. Thee.SANKAR says:

Hello Sir,

Which Mobile no & e-mail should I Submit
    to
    ONLINE paperless PAN APPLY
    thro ‘e-Aadhaar’.

Kindly guide me,
    Thanks,
    thee.sankar@gmail.com

3. Faraz says:

Koi hai jo reply kare..ek to question ka jawab do.this website is not use for any quaries.

4. Avez says:

Sir I have applied to a Correction pan card using e sign aadhar card and I got my acknowledgement number. My question is, it is necessary to send the printed document along with the proof to NSDL office. Do my aadhar card photo is carried for pan card printing or the uploaded photo will be used?

Please help me to clear my doubts. My acknowledgement no. is 881051211564510

5. Anil Kumar says:

I want to start apply pan card through ekyc. So Sir pls tell me what process

Thanks & Regards

Anil Kumar
    CSC Location Behampur
    Yamuna Nagar Haryana 135101

6. rawi says:

I am unable to upload scanned proof of documents through e-sign, i kept document pdf size 178kb (below 300kb). but also saying dialogue box accepted format pdf max. 300kb. Plz. help me

7. Piyush Kumar says:

i am applied pan card.i am submited signature,photo and document through upload.am i need to send physical application.

8. ramnik says:

sir Maine aadhar based e kyc aur e sign ke through pan card apply kiya kya mujhe physically form vejna hoga kya.

• Namit says:

Hello, I have applied for reissue of pan card as the one which i have is damaged, i opted for e-KYC/ Sign option and linked it with AADHAR, i have received acknowledgement N-881051220084733, when i checked the status it says submit documents to NSDL, but if i have opted for paperless option then why to submit the documents?

Also i want to confirm if the new pan card will have my sign on it or not, as the document which i received has no signature the document.

9. Manish Yadav says:

At first you need to check your mail send by NSDL which shows your link and also contain temporary token number which is required for further process and after click on the link and then select registered user and after that fill your details after filling your details you will be the step where you left it i think it will help you as well as it worked for me

10. FCA ANJU SHARMA says:

Mr Rizwan Shariff ji your PAN card was despatched within 4 days of your application ….you must have got it by now your PAN No. is HECPS8665L

11. Oken says:

I applied like this. Afterwards, while authenticating Aadhar, internet got disconnected and now I’m not aware how to do the authentication. Could you kindly help me with the link for that?

12. subhodip says:

i applied for a pan e-sign…..but now there is no signature in the form of mine….ho do i send them my signature?

13. DEEKSHA says:

SIR I AM APPLY PAN CARD AND WE ARE Submit digitally through e-KYC & e-Sign (Paperless) KYA MUJHE DOCUMENT PHOTO HARD COPY NSDL KO BHEJNA PADEGA YA NAHI PLEASE REPLY ME

• Pradeep Singh says:

Facing similar issues, as I can see no such questions had been answered by admin it is better to take help of people already faced the situation.
      Could tell me had u got your pan now? Had u sent hard copies? Is the pan carrying the signature? If no are the authorities accepting it?

14. aadhar card download says:

I applied for Adhar card but, I lost my slip, so I don’t know my slip number what should I do now to get my Adhar card

15. TANVER says:

WEBSITE

16. gaurav says:

I have applied for pan through e sign aadhar card.
    Do i need to submit document physically?
    Please reply.

17. Rajendra says:

Can PAN application with DSC be made for partnership? Is so How?

18. Rizwan says:

Sir I have applied to a new pan card using e sign aadhar card and I got my acknowledgement number. My question is, it is necessary to send the printed document along with the proof to NSDL office. Do my aadhar card photo is carried for pan card printing or the uploaded photo will be used?

Please help me to clear my doubts. My acknowledgement number is881031104460183

19. Naveen says:

I need to make a signature correction in my pancard .i will use adhar based e sign facilty to make correction online .If doing so what will be the printed photo on the new pan card Will it be the photo on the adhar or the previous photo in the old pan card
    kindly reply