OFFICE OF THE
COMMISSIONER OF INCOME TAX (JUDICIAL)
ROOM NO. 162A, C.R.BUILDING, NEW DELHI-110002
TELEPHONE : 23705781
F. No. CIT(Judicial)/Empanel. of Counsels/Vol.II //2014-15 Dated : 23.09.2014
Applications in prescribed proforma (A1 & B) are invited from the tax lawyers of substantial standing and repute and with good academic credentials for the empanelment of Senior and Junior Standing Counsels for representing tax matters of the Income Tax Department in the High Court of Delhi and other fora.
2. The procedure of engagement, eligibility, the terms of engagement, fees payable etc and proforma A1 & B are as per Instruction No. 3 of 2012 dated 11.04.2012, which can be accessed at http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
3. The application must be submitted through Regd. Post or by hand in Room No. 174, C.R. Building, I P Estate, New Delhi. The Standing Counsels, who have either resigned earlier or whose engagements have been terminated by this office for the reason of non-reporting to work, cannot apply. Canvassing in any form shall constitute a disqualification.
4. Applications, deficient in any respect, shall be summarily rejected. For further clarification and information, please contact Shri Hari Bhushan, ITO (Judl)-II, N.Delhi at Tel No. 23705781.
5. The last date of receiving the application is 10.10.2014. The Applications received after the last date of receipt shall not be entertained.
6. A copy of this Notice is also available at the Department’s website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
(Ajit Kumar Singh)
Addl. Commissioner of Income Tax
(Judicial), New Delhi.