Government of Goa
Department of Commercial Taxes
Procedure for enrollment of existing VAT Dealers on the GST System Portal
1. All registered Dealers under VAT or their Authorized Representatives should visit their respective Ward offices between 09/11/2016 to 11/11/2016 and collect sealed envelope containing their provisional ID and Password for use in completing online pre-registration under GST.
2. After Collecting provisional ID and Password , the Dealer should keep ready a) Valid email address ; b) Valid mobile number ; c) Bank Account Number ; d) Bank IFSC ; e) Scanned business Constitution documents E.g. Partnership deed, Registration Certificate of Company, etc. in PDF or JPEG format, max. size 1 MB; f) Photographs of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Authorized Signatory in JPEG format, max. size 100 KB ; g) Authority letter for Authorized Signatory in PDF or JPEG format, max. size 1 MB ; h) Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book first page and another page showing few banking transactions in PDF or JPEG format, max. size 1 MB before proceeding for online pre-registration.
3. Dealer has to visit www.goacomtax.gov.in Portal and click on the Link “Provisional Registration for GSTIN” and follow instructions by using provisional ID and Password Collected from Ward Office.
4. The online provisional registration on GST System Portal should be completed by all existing Dealers between 14/11/2016 to 29/11/2016.
5. For completing provisional registration, the Dealer needs to save every page after filling all the details by clicking on “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of each Page.
6. Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available on Department website www.goacomtax.gov.in before proceeding for online pre-registration and in case of any difficulties faced in completing online provisional registration, please contact Helpdesk at respective Ward Offices.
7. Please complete your Online Provisional Registration on or before 29/11/2016 and ensure your smooth migration to GST regime and secure all benefits under transitional provisions under the new GST regime.
Dipak M. Bandekar
Commissioner of Commercial Taxes
Government of Goa.
Place: Panaji Goa
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018