GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE / DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
CENTRAL BOARD OF EXCISE & CUSTOMS
NORTH BLOCK, NEW DELHI-110001
Tele : +91-11-23092628 Fax : +91-11-23092346
Dated: 22nd June, 2017
SPECIAL SECRETARY & MEMBER
D.O. F.No. A-22012/05/2017-Ad-II
Dated the 21st June, 2017
Dear Chief Commissioner / Director General
Subject: Annual General Transfers – 2017 – Compliance Report-reg.
Board has issued the following Office Orders for transfers and postings of IRS (C&CE) officers at various levels including those who have been promoted:-
|Sr. No.||Office Order No./ Date||Grade||Last date of |
mentioned in the Order
|1||79/2017 dated 31.05.2017||Principal Commissioners / Commissioners||12.06.2017|
|2||78/2017 dated 31.05.2017||Commissioners – Promotion||12.06.2017|
|3||70/2017 dated 17.05.2017||Addl./ Joint Commissioners||26.05.2017|
|4||76/2017 dated 26.05.2017||Deputy /Assistant Commissioners||02.06.2017|
|5||77/2017 dated 27.05.2017||Assistant Commissioners – Promotion||02.06.2017|
2. The posting of officers as per the aforesaid Office Orders has been done keeping in view the fact that GST is being introduced from 1st July, 2017 and hence officers have to be in position well in time to ensure a smooth transition to GST and to guide the trade and industry.
3. The aforesaid Office Orders of the Board had also prescribed time lines, as indicated in the table above, for compliance in respect of each of the orders. However, it has been noticed that some officers have not yet been relieved / joined at their new place of postings till date.
4. Accordingly, you may please ensure that the officers under your charge covered under the aforesaid Office Orders of the Board (including those who are appointed as IO/PO) are relieved for their new postings latest by 23rd June, 2017 positively, failing which they shall stand deemed relieved and their Pay and Allowances shall not be drawn after this date from the current office. Any lapse in this regard will be viewed seriously by the Board and the controlling officers/ Supervisory officers may be held responsible.
5. No representation would be considered by the Board unless the officer joins his/her new posting.
6. Compliance report in this regard may please be sent by all CCs/DGs to the DG (HRD), by 27th June, 2017 positively.
With best wishes,
The Principal Chief Commissioners / Chief Commissioners-
All The Principal Directors General / Directors General-All