GST Strategies For Intelligent Companies & Professionals- An Advance & Exhaustive GST Corporate Seminar on 24th November 2016 (Thursday) at Novotel, Juhu, Mumbai (9.15 a.m. to 5.15 p.m.) by Shri Anandaday Misshra, Advocate, High Court & AMLEGALS Legal Team (Knowledge Partner)
Online Partner – Organiser
TAXGURU – GSTProfs
Why one should Not Miss the Master class Advance GST Seminar ?
- It is most exhaustive & advanced level GST Conference ever taken place in India.
- Throughout Interactive Conference .
- Practical issues arising from the GST implementation, real problems facing businesses, and how to manage these issues.
- Role of various departments under GST will be explained
Key Highlights of the Masterclass GST Seminar :
- Real GST explained with examples.
- In-depth Practical aspects & Perspectives unveiled.
- Disputes in GST Worldwide in Indian context and prevention from day one.
- Transition Precautions, declarations & Implications.
- Contractual liabilities under Pre-GST and Post GST Era.
- Role of Finance Department, Purchase, Costing etc.
- Prevention, Practice & Manner of Invoicing, Discounts, Contracts, Credit Note, Debit Note, Returns etc
Who Should Attend & Why
In GST era, Finance & Indirect Taxation persons have got to work very closely.
Therefore, a close co-ordination between Finance, Indirect Tax, Marketing, Stores , Purchase department etc persons is a MUST.
This conference must be attended by C.F.O, C.E.O, President, V.P., A.V.P, Sr. G.M, G.M, D.G.M, A.G.M, Sr. Managers, Managers, Dy Managers, Asst. Managers, Legal Officers i.e senior management, middle management & lower management persons of Indirect Taxation, Direct Taxation, Finance, Accounts, Stores, Purchase, legal, etc departments.
Our Past Seminars
Our past seminars were attended by major corporates of India.
The other details are available on www.gstprofs.in .
For complete details on venue & payment mode, please connect on firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call Rohit Lalwani, Associate – 8347853565
Our upcoming seminars are in New Delhi (3rd December,2016), Ahmedabad, Kolkata , Hyderabad, Bengaluru, etc.