Dear Professional Colleague,
“GST is one illustration of a good flowing from unity of purpose shown by political parties….The GST spirit is about growing stronger together…..”
Shri. Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister
We are pleased to announce release of our latest book on Goods and Services Tax, titled, “THE GST READER (GST made easy)” [4th Edition]
Seen as a watershed moment in India’s fiscal history, the Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) came into force at a historic midnight session on 1st July, 2017 in the Central Hall of Parliament when then Hon’ble President Shri. Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi jointly pressed a buzzer to mark the launch of the new modern tax system, which has been the most ambitious indirect tax reform in decades. GST is the biggest game changer and is one of the most significant indirect tax reforms in the fiscal history of India to consolidate present multiple layers of indirect taxation.
This latest Book on GST comprises of two volumes to cover the subject in its entirety. Volume I covers extensive discussion on the provisions of GST Law and Rules made thereunder. Volume II consists of GST Bare Acts, Rules and all latest notifications and Circulars at one place for easy reference. With all the updated provisions along with recent notifications, circulars and press releases, at one place, this Book will definitely be a building block for smooth sailing in GST.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BOOK
- Power Point presentations with discussion/analyses on CGST, SGST, IGST, UTGST and GST Compensation Cess Laws along with the Rules made thereunder for easy digest
- Pictorial representation along with discussion on various domains – viz. supply of goods/services – intra-state and inter-state, principles of place of supply & time of supply, taxable person, exports and imports, job work, GST rates, transitional provisions, appeals and revision, demand and recovery etc.
- Analysis of meaning of key terms viz. ‘Supply’, ‘Goods’, ‘Services’, ‘Taxable person’, ‘Consideration’ etc.
- Principles of Time of Supply and Place of Supply discussed with multiple examples and practical illustrations for conceptual clarity
- Gist of documents, information, procedure, etc., for migrated registrants and new registrations in GST
- Discussion on flow of input tax credit in GST with illustrations
- Case Studies for bringing clarity on various aspects of ‘Valuation’ – Transaction Value, Related party transactions, valuation in case of stock transfers, money exchanger etc.
- Exports, Imports and supplies to SEZs in GST along with documentation required vis-a-vis refund mechanism
- Flowcharts on various Rules and procedural aspect of GST – Registration, Payment, Invoice, Returns and Refund
- Diagrammatic presentation of various provisions for Assessment & Audit, Demands & Recovery and Offences & Penalties
- Procedural flowcharts for Appeals & Revision and Advance Ruling
- Transitional issues under GST along with guidelines to ensure smooth transition and no loss of credit
- Journal Entries for various scenarios in GST to provide clarity from accounting perspective
- Impact of GST on manufacturers, traders and service sectors
- Likely challenges on the road to GST implementation and business re-modelling
- Discussion on contentious issues under the GST Law which requires clarification from Government
- All updated provisions and rules along with various Notifications, Circulars, Clarifications, etc.
Our sincere thanks to you for providing your continuous support and blessings at all time and we are sure that you will find this book user-friendly and easy to understand. Your feedback and suggestions are important for us. Please do write back to us with your valuable suggestions and inputs.
This book can be ordered online : Click Here to Order the Book Online
Or You can also buy it from your nearby Bookstores across the Country and in case of any difficulty you may contact at below Phone Numbers and Email addresses.
Thanks & Regards,
A2Z Taxcorp LLP, Tax and Law Practitioners
Flat No. 34B, Ground Floor, Pocket – 1, Mayur Vihar Phase-1
Delhi – 110091 (India), Tel: +91 11 22757595/ 42427056
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.a2ztaxcorp.com