1. Only those GST Practitioners are eligible to login who qualify the criteria specified at clause (b) of sub-rule (1) of rule 83 of the CGST Rules 2017 and whose enrolment on GST portal in terms of sub-rule (2) has already been approved as on 24.09.2018.
2. Candidates are required to login on Examination registration portal with the help of GST enrolment number (login id) and PAN no. (password).
3. The GST enrolment number has been provided to each eligible candidate by GSTN on his enrolment on the GST portal.
4. Application form will appear on the screen after a candidate successfully logs in.
5. Based on the GST enrolment number and PAN number provided by a candidate on the login page, the application form will auto-populate candidate’s data already available with the GST Network such as name, address, mobile number, email address etc. This data is the same which was provided by the candidate in Form PCT-01 while applying for enrolment as GST Practitioner on the GST portal.
6. Hence, in the online application form on this Examination registration portal, a candidate is required to fill in/provide only the following information/documents:
1. three choices of test centres (stations) from the drop-down menu,
2. softcopy of passport size photograph (File Type JPG, JPEG, PNG of Size 20 to 60 KB), and
3. softcopy of signatures(File Type JPG, JPEG, PNG of Size 10 to 30 KB).
The candidates will be prompted to choose from the following list of test centres (stations):
|Sr. No.||City Name||Sr. No.||City Name|
7. Once a candidate submits completed application form on the registration portal, he will be prompted to pay the examination fee of Rs 500 online.
8. On completion of online fee payment, the candidate will be guided to access ‘Candidate’s Dashboard’ from where the submitted application as well as Admit Card can be downloaded. Score card and Examination Certificate will also be made available for download on the same Dashboard.
|Commencement of online submission of application form||25/09/2018|
|Last date of submitting the application form||15/10/2018 (Extended from earlier date of 10/10/2018) |
|Admit Card can be downloaded from (tentative date)||20/10/2018|
|Date of Examination||31/10/2018|
|Declaration of Result||05/11/2018|
9. Link to Register