The Taxpayers are not able to avail their ITC through Trans-1.
Requirement to avail ITC
Service Tax No./Central Excise No./VAT/TIN is required to be added on the Business details Tab through Non-Core Amendment form through Non-Core Amendment form
Error encountered: –
Such Taxpayer getting Error “System Error Occurred” while submitting non-core Amendment through DSC and/or RED Strip while submitting through EVC.
The above-mentioned error can be corrected by correcting below common Data entry issues.
1) These Taxpayers has used special characters (-,/) while adding new Service Tax No./Central Excise No./VAT/TIN on the Business details Tab.
2) Duplicate entry should be avoided for Service Tax No./Central Excise No./VAT/TIN on business details tab
3) Duplicate e-mail/Phone No. used on promoter/partner or Authorized Signatory Tab.
4) Service Accounting code (SAC) provided during migration has been removed from the Master SAC List on Goods/Services Tab
5) STD code not entered while entering Telephone no. on Promoter/Partner, Authorized signatory, Principle place of Business and Additional place of business if added.
6) Duplicate DIN no. on Authorized signatory and Promoter tab
7) Bank account type to be selected on Bank account tab
8) if Resident of India selected = Yes then Indian passport has to be entered on Promoter/Partner and Authorized signatory tab.