Process flow for offline e-Payment
1. Dealer logs in on the Department’s website http://www.dvat.gov.in
2. Dealer clicks on e-payment option available on the website
3. Dealer selects the type of tax (VAT/CST) for which the payments have to be made
4. Dealer fills details in Challan – Tax Period (From Date and To Date), amount
5. Dealer clicks on ‘Next’ buttonOnline GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
6. Dealer selects the offline payment option through which the payment has to be made and click on ‘Print Temp Challan’.
7. Bank can download complete ‘Temp Challan Data’ for specific date from their login also.
8. Dealer makes payment by visiting any bank mentioned on the ‘Temp Challan’. There, bank receives the amount by any means and give a receipt to the user.
9. The banks need to upload Bank Transaction Scroll against offline payment (Format mentioned below B05) on Department website http://www.dvat.gov.in.
10. Department will generate and provide e-Challan to the dealers after successful transaction.
11. In case Bank wants to immediately generate Challan(DVAT 20) at their end, Bank can login and update the CIN of Request. After Updation, Challan Can be generated from Bank login and Dealer login.
12. Department will create Department Transaction Scroll based on Bank Transaction Scroll on real time. The file containing all the fields desired by Banks against the successful transactions only. This file is visible on our site with option of downloading.
13. The bank needs to send payment advice, branch scroll, and nodal bank scroll along with pay¬out to RBI Delhi for successful transaction based on Department Transaction Scroll.
14. Bank will also upload the branch scroll and nodal bank scroll which is sent to RBI on department site.