PRESS NOTE DATED 23.02.2017
In step with the government’s Digital India initiative, Central Board of Excise and Customs has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services Tax.
Taxpayers can readily access a host of GST information such as:
- Draft Rules-Rules related to Registration, Returns, Payment, Refund and Invoice
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GST
- Various resources on GST such a videos, articles etc.
- Related Website Links
- Helpdesk/Email Contact
- Migration to GST-Approach and guidelines for migration
- Draft Law-Model GST Law, IGST Law and GST Compensation Law
The mobile application enables taxpayers to be well informed of the latest updates on GST. Taxpayers can also provide feedback and contact CBEC’s 24×7 helpdesk “CBEC Mitra” through a toll-free number or email, at the touch of a button.
The mobile application can be downloaded free of cost on Android platforms. The iOS version will be made available shortly.
With its elegant and easy-to-use interface, the GST Mobile Application is a yet another initiative by CBEC towards improving ease of doing business and providing outstanding taxpayer services.