CESTAT Circular F.No. 01)32)/R/Jud./CESTAT/2012 Dated: April 4, 2012
Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal
West Block-2, R.K. Puram, New Delh-110066
Dated: 04th April, 2012
It has come to notice that orders received from Hon’ble President/Vice-President are not dispatch within a reasonable period. Some time even for two weeks or three weeks or for months together.
It is directed that all order received from Hon’ble President/Vice President and Hon’ble Members must be dispatched within 3 days from the date of receipt of the order from the Hon’ble Bench.
It is further directed that in the event of Party and his Advocate/Appellant/Respondent seeking Copy of the Order, it may be issued by hand after due verification.
Copy of the circular is also forward the Regional Benches of the Tribunal.
1. SF S to Hon’ble President, CESTAT, New Delhi.
2. P.A. to Registrar, CESTAT, New Delhi.
3. Dy. Registrar, CESTAT, New Delhi/Chennai.
4. All Assistant Registrar CESTAT Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/ Bangalore/Ahmedabad.
5. 0/o the Chief Commissioner (AR), New Delhi.
6. The Secretary, Bar Association, CESTAT New Delhi.
7. We>11-i-ie (Cornfuter Room), CESTAT New Delhi.
8. Guard file/office copy.