OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS – I, III & V)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA, URAN,
DIST: RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707.
F.No.S/ 22-Gen- 150/2015-16 AM(I)
Facility Notice No.39/2017
Sub: Working of Cash Section and all Groups on 25.03.20 17 (Saturday) – Reg.
Attention of all the importers, exporters, customs brokers and other stakeholders is invited to the fact that cash section and all the Assessing Groups under NS-I, III & V would be working on 25.03.2017 (Saturday) due to closing of the financial year 2016-17.
2. This will not only help in facilitating the Trade/Industry in tune with the Government’s initiative of ‘Ease of doing Business’ but will also obviate the situation of cargo accumulation at Port’s/CFS’s.
3. All the importers, Exporters and other stake holders are advised to avail this facility.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
4. This issues with the approval of Commissioner of Customs, NS-III.
(C. P. S. Chauhan)
Dy. Commissioner of Customs
Appraising Main (Import)
-I, III & V
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone – II.
2. The Pr. Commissioner/ All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone –II
3. All the Addl. /Jt. Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone –II
4. All Dy. /Astt. Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone –II
5. EDI for uploading on website of JNCH.
6. Office Copy.