OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-IV
MUMBAI CUSTOMS ZONE-II
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA,
TAL:- URAN, DIST : RAIGAD. PIN – 400 707.
F. No. S/22-Gen-38/2015-16/AM(X)/ (Part-I)
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 61/2017
Subject: – Uploading of certain information of Import Advance List (IAL) by shipping lines on JNCH DPD Portal ( www.dpdjnch.com ) for the purpose of DPD Clients -Reg.
Attention of the Importers, Exporters, General Trade, Port Terminal Operator, Shipping Lines / Shipping Agents, CFSs coming under the jurisdiction of JNCH, Nhava Sheva and all other stakeholders is invited to various other decisions communicated through Public Notices (including public Notice No 16/2017, dated 09.02.2017) issued from time to time on DPD for smooth clearing of consignments and to reduce dwell time of import.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
2. It has been represented by Trade / DPD Importer that though as per the requirement of shipping lines, “advance intimation” of at least 72 hours is being submitted by importer availing DPD Facility, but they don’t receive any acknowledgment or confirmation from shipping lines and they are not sure whether shipping lines have acceded their request or not. DPD Clients have requested that they should be aware of the stacking code allotted by shipping lines so that they can plan their logistic arrangements accordingly.
3. In this regard, it has been decided that to provide access to “stacking code” allotted by shipping lines in advance to DPD Importers, following procedure should be followed by all stakeholders:
i. Shipping lines are required to upload a file containing following details (as contained in IAL) on JNCH DPD Portal (www.dpdjnch.com ). For the said purpose, username and passwords are being sent to all shipping lines individually. They are also advised to collect it from Shri C.P.S. Chauhan, Deputy / Assistant Commissioner in charge of DPD Cell, NS-III (Phone No-022-27244779, email address: email@example.com) in case of any problem in receiving user name & password.
ii. While uploading aforesaid file, shipping lines are also required to indicate following details in respect of aforesaid IAL:
iii. Once above information is uploaded, the same can be viewed by DPD Clients.
4. Cases, where even after complying with requirements of Public Notices, stacking code allotted by shipping lines is not in accordance with Public Notice, the same shall be brought to the notice of department in the “complaint section” of this website for further necessary action.
5. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of Deputy/Assistant Commissioner in charge of DPD Cell, NS-III (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. This, issues with approval of the Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH. Action to be taken in terms of decisions taken in this Public Notice should be considered as standing order for the purpose of officers and staff.
Commissioner of Customs (NS-IV).