OFFICE THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-II)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHE VA,
TAL.URAN, DIST. RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 50 /2017
F.NO. S/12-GEN-MISC-476/2016-17/DBK/NS-II, JNCH
Sub: Instructions for rectification of Errors in the Bank Account No., IFSC, etc., given by exporters for processing claims of Duty Drawback and Rebate of State Levies (ROSL) Schemes- reg.
Attention of all Exporters/Customs brokers/members of Trade is invited to the fact that at times errors exist in the bank account number, IFSC etc., given by exporters, which leads to rejection of claim for payment of duty drawback by the local bank authorities. Similarly, even a single such error leads to rejection of entire scroll in the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) during the processing of claims for Rebate of State Levies (RoSL).
2. All the stake holders had been advised earlier by the Systems Directorate to ensure correct account details vide their advisory/ ticker on the ICEGATE website. However, it is found that these details in respect of numerous exporters are still not rectified, leading to rejection of claims of duty drawback and scrolls of RoSL amount.
3. Accordingly, all the stake holders are advised to provide correct bank details, IFSC etc., in respect of IECs pointed out by Systems Directorate and follow up by field formation, for smooth disbursal of duty drawback and RoSL amount.
Difficulties, if any, maybe brought to the notice of undersigned.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS,
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, NhavaSheva
2. All Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai JNCH, NhavaSheva
3. Add./Joint Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai JNCH, NhavaSheva
4. ACs/DCs, JNCH, NhavaSheva
5. AC/Drawback, JNCH, NhavaSheva
6. CAO, Drawback, JNCH, NhavaSheva
7. Notice Board/ Website
8. FIEO/ to publicize the contents among their members
9. File Copy