(TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRA ORDINARY
PART – I SECTION-I)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 111(RE-2008)/2004-2009
NEW DELHI, DATED THE 2nd DECEMBER, 2008
In exercise of powers conferred under Paragraph 2.4 of the Foreign Trade Policy 2004-09, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendment in Handbook of Procedures, Vol. I (2004-2009):
“Application Form for import of Restricted Items ‘ANF 2B’ is amended as per Annexure attached.”
This issues in Public interest.
Director General of Foreign Trade and
Ex-Officio Additional Secretary to the Government of India
(Issued from F.No.01/53/162/Misc/AM09/R-41/IC)
to Public Notice No.111 (RE: 2008)/2004-2009 dated 2.12.2008
Application Form for Import of Restricted Items
[Please seen guidelines (at the end) before filling the application]
1. IEC Number
2. Applicant Details
3. Application Submission Details (in case of electronically submitted applications)
i. ECOM Reference Number
ii. Date of Submission on Server
iii. Submitted to which Regional Authority
iv. File Number
v. Date of Issue
4. Application Fee Details
Demand Draft/Bank Receipt/Electronic Fund Transfer No
Date of Issue
Name of the Bank and its Branch on which drawn
5. Total CIF value applied for
i. In Rupees
ii. In Foreign Currency
6. Details of item(s) applied for import
|S No||Description||ITC (HS) Code||Quantity||CIF Value (Rs)||Country of Origin|
7A.Details of imports made of the item(s) applied for in the preceding 3 licensing years, wherever applicable
|S No||Year||Import Licence Details (where applicable)||Quantity Imported||CIF Value of Imports (Rs)|
7B. Details of purchase made of the item(s) applied for (excluding imports made) in the preceding licensing year
|S No||Year||Item||Quantity purchased||Value of purchases
8. Case Sponsoring Authority details, wherever applicable
i. Ministry / Department recommending the case
ii. Recommendation Letter No and date
9. In case of import of Ammunition, please furnish
i. Fire Arm Dealers Licence No and date
ii. Issuing Authority of Fire Arm Dealers Licence
iii. Sales turnover of indigenous & imported ammunition in the preceding 3 licensing years (Rs)
10. In case of import of Aircraft / Helicopters, please furnish
i. Year of manufacture
ii. Whether New / Second hand
iii. Seating Capacity
iv. Residual Life
v. No. of Flying Hours already completed
vi. No. of Aircraft already in possession of the applicant
vii. Whether applicant falls under Private or Passenger Category
11. In case of import of Gifts, please furnish
i. Name of the Donor
ii. Relationship with the Donor
iii. Status of the Donor
12. Address of factory / unit / stud farm where items so imported shall be used:
13. End Products to be manufactured with licensed capacity, wherever applicable:
14A. Purpose of Import:
(State Actual User or for Trading- Stock and Sale)
14B. Justification for Import:
DECLARATION / UNDERTAKING
1. I / We hereby declare that the particulars and the statements made in this application are true and correct to the best of my / our knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed or held there from.
2. I / We fully understand that any information furnished in the application if found incorrect or false will render me / us liable for any penal action or other consequences as may be prescribed in law or otherwise warranted.
3. I / We undertake to abide by the provisions of the FT (D & R) Act, 1992, the Rules and Orders framed there under, FTP, HBP v 1 and HBP v2 and ITC (HS).
a. I / We hereby certify that the firm / company for whom the application has been made has not been penalized under Customs Act, Excise Act, FT (D & R) Act 1992 and FERA / FEMA.
b. I / We hereby certify that none of the Proprietor / Partner(s) / Director(s) / Karta / Trustee of firm / company, as the case may be, is / are a Proprietor / Partner(s) / Director(s) / Karta / Trustee in any other firm / Company which has come to adverse notice of DGFT.
c. I / We hereby certify that the Proprietor / Partner(s) / Director(s) / Karta / Trustee, as the case may be, of the firm/company is / are not associated as Proprietor / Partner(s) / Director(s) / Karta / Trustee in any other firm / company which is in the caution list of RBI.
d. I / We hereby certify that neither the Registered Office / Head Office of the firm/company nor any of its Branch Office(s) / Unit(s) / Division(s) has been declared a defaulter and has otherwise been made ineligible for undertaking import / export under any of the provisions of the Policy.
5. I / We hereby declare that I / We have not obtained nor applied for such benefits (including issuance of an Importer Exporter Code Number) in the name of our Registered / Head Office or any of our Branch(s) / Unit(s) / Division(s) to any other Regional Authority.
5A. I / We hereby declare that I/we have perused the list of SCOMET items as contained in the Appendix 3 to the Schedule 2 of the ITC (HS) and that the item(s) exported / proposed to be exported does not fall within this list and that I / We agree to abide by the provisions of FTP for export of SCOMET items contained in the FTP, Schedule 2 of ITC (HS) and the HBP v1, irrespective of the scheme under which the item is exported / proposed to be exported.
6. I / We solemnly declare that I / We have applied for / obtained a RCMC to the EPC which pertains to our main line of business. In case we have applied to any other council, the application has been made within the purview of the provisions of Para 2.67 and Para 2.67.1 of the HBP v1.
7. I hereby certify that I am authorised to verify and sign this declaration as per Paragraph 9.9 of the Policy.
Signature of the Applicant
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
Please see Paragraph 2.10 of HBP v1
1. Original application in ANF 2B along with prescribed documents and Treasury Receipt (TR)/Demand Draft shall be submitted to RA concerned. Self-attested copy of application in duplicate shall be submitted to DGFTHqrs (Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi) along with proof of submission of application to RA concerned.
2. Each individual page of the application has to be signed by the applicant.
3. a. ANF 1 has to be filled in by all applicants. In case of applications submitted electronically, no hard copies of ANF1. However in cases where applications are submitted otherwise, hard copy of ANF1 has to be submitted.
b. Only relevant portions of Application need to be filled in.
4. Application must be accompanied by documents as per details given below:
a. Bank Receipt (in duplicate) / Demand Draft / EFT details evidencing payment of application fee in terms of Appendix 21B.
b. Self certified copy of Proforma Invoice from foreign supplier
( showing quantity of goods to be imported & CIF value of imports.
c. Self certified copy of Registration Certificate issued by concerned authority.
d. Self certified copy of the recommendation letter by the concerned authority.
e. In case of import of gift, Donor’s letter in Original.
f. In case of import of Ammunition, a certificate from Chartered Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary showing sales turnover of ammunition (indigenous and imported) during preceding three licensing years.