TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
Public Notice No.10 (RE-00)/1997-2002
New Delhi , the 22nd May, 2000
In exercise of powers conferred under Paragraph 4.11 of the Export and Import Policy 1997-2002, as notified in the Gazette of India extraordinary, Part-II-Section 3 – Sub- section (ii) vide S.O.No.283(E) dated 31.3.97, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendment in Handbook (Vol.1). (RE-00), 1997-2002.
1. The reference to paragraph 4.23 appearing in paragraph 4.35 relating to green card may be corrected to read as 4.25.
2. The last sentence of the third sub-paragraph under paragraph 7.38 shall be corrected to read as under:
“In such cases, where the amount realised in foreign exchange is less than the amount on which DEPB credit has been obtained, the holder of DEPB shall pay, in cash, an amount proportionate to the duty free credit utilised on imports, including SAD with 24% interest from the date of imports till the date of deposit”.
3. The words and expressions “FTZ” and “Free Trade Zone”, wherever appearing in Appendices No. 16,16B, 16BB,16E and 42. Shall be substituted by the words and expressions “SEZ” and “Special Economic Zone” respectively.
4. The following shall be added as serial no (vi) in column 4 against Serial no. 29 of Appendix 27 containing the list of Licensing Authorities and their jurisdiction.
5. The following correction shall be made in Appendix-28A
The value cap for DEPB entitlement for ” Theobromine” as given in Column (4) against Sl.No.70 of Product Group: Chemical shall be corrected to read as Rs.1150/- per Kg.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
6. The name and address of the agency mentioned at Sl.No.20 of Appendix-32A and at Sl. No.10 of Appendix-32B shall be corrected to read as under:
TUV India pvt. Ltd
241, Hindustan Kohinoor Industrial Complex
Opp. MTNL office, LBS Marg
Vikhroli (W), Mumbai – 400083
7. The name of the agency mentioned at Sl.No.15 of Appendix-32B shall be corrected to read as under :
TUV Suddeutschland India Pvt.Ltd.
8. Following shall be added in Appendix –32B at sno.26 in the list of IS/ISO 9000 (series) Certification agency.
LRQA Centre for India and Srilanka,
Lloyd Register of Shipping,
2nd floor, Apeejay Commercial Complex,
Plot 87, Sector-17, Vashi,
9. The name of the Chamber “M/s. Indo Overseas Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Indore” as appearing at Sl.No.3 in Appendix-51-B under the State Head “Madhya Pradesh” shall be deleted from the said appendix containing the list of agencies authorised to issue Certificate of Origin (non-preferential).
This issues in public interest.
Director General of Foreign Trade
Copy to all concerned,
By orders etc.
Dy.Director General of Foreign Trade