OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS –I, III &V)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOM HOUSE, NHAVA SHEVA, URAN,
DIST: RAIGAD, MAHARASHTRA – 400 707.
F.No.S/22-Gen- 150/2015- 16/AM(I)/JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 49/2017
Sub: Extension of facility of Direct Port Delivery to main importers and other steps taken for ease of doing business- Regarding.
Attention of the Importers, Exporters, General Trade, Port Terminal Operators, Shipping Lines / Shipping Agents, CFSs coming under the jurisdiction of JNCH, Nhava Sheva and all other stakeholders is invited to the Facility Notice No. 63/2008 dated 01.09.2008, Public Notice No 66/2008, dated 11.09.2008, Public Notice No 71/2008, dated 24.09.2009, Public Notice No.161/2016 dated 28.11.2016, PUBLIC NOTICE NO.180/20 16 and various other decisions communicated through other Public Notices or minutes of PTFCs from time to time regarding DPD facility provided to importer.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
2. It has been observed that Direct Port Delivery (DPD) facility has reduced the time and cost for importers considerably. Therefore, it has been decided to consider Direct Port Delivery (DPD) permission to all such importers who are manufacturers, registered IPR holders provided their bulk of import is in FCL (Full container Load) and is being facilitated by RMS i.e. no examination, no assessment.
3. Accordingly, all the manufacturers and registered IPR holders are requested to apply for DPD facility at DPD cell, AM(I), 7th floor, JNCH immediately.
3. Other conditions as mentioned in the Public notice No 161/2016 dated 11.2016 will remain same and applicable to these importers
4. Difficulties, if any, may be brought to the notice of the undersigned.
COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS, NS-III
1. The Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH
2. The Pr. Commissioner/All the Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH
3. All Addl. /Joint Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH
4. All Deputy/Asst. Commissioner of Customs Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH
5. The DC/EDI for uploading on the JNCH Website.