GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
UDYOG BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
POLICY CIRCULAR NO. 25 (RE-98)/98-99,
1. APEDA, N.DELHI.
2. ALL CUSTOM AUTHORITIES.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
3. ALL LICENSING AUTHORITIES.
Subject:-Export of Coarse grain during the licensing year 1998-99.
Attention is invited to the entry at S. No. 12(ii) of Schedule 2 Appendix 1 of the book titled ‘ITC(HS) Classifications of export and Import Items 1997-2002.’
2. It has been decided to release a ceiling of 23,900 (Twenty-three thousand and Nine hundred metric tonnes only ) for export of coarse grains during the licensing year 1998-99 and place it at the disposal of APEDA who will allocate the ceiling as per procedure to be specified by them. However, out of total qty. of 23,900 Mts. of coarse –grains as above, 17900 Mts. ( seventeen thousand Nine hundred Mts. only ) shall be earmarked for private exporters and the balance 6000 MTs. ( Six thousand Metric tonnes only ) shall be earmarked for PSUs.
3. A suitable Trade Notice may be issued immediately for information of the Trade and copies thereof sent to the office for record.
4. APEDA will ensure that the overall ceiling of coarse grains as above shall not exceede the limit of twenty three thousand and nine hundred MT under any circumstances and as soon as the ceiling is exhausted, APEDA will report the fact to the Ministry of Commerce ( EP (Agri.II ) Section under intimation to DGFT.
5. Monthly statement indicating the full details, such as name of the exporter, the qty. allowed, FOB value and destination will be furnished by APEDA to the Ministry of Commerce, EP(Agri.II) section with a copy to the Stat. Division of this office.
( S. K. SAMAL )
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
FOR DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
(Issued from file No. 01/91/162/0033/AM99)