GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
UDYOG BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
POLICY CIRCULAR NO. 26 (RE-98)/98-99,
1. APEDA, NEW DELHI.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
2. ALL CUSTOMS AUTHORITIES.
3. ALL LICENSING AUTHORITIES.
Sub: Export of 20,000 MTs of wheat products to Maldives during the licensing year 1998-99.
Attention is invited to the entry at Sl. No. 12(i) of schedule 2 Appendix-1 of the book titled “ITC(HS) Classifications of export and Import Items, 1997-2002.”
2. It has been decided to release a ceiling of twenty thousand Mts of wheat products to Maldives for export during the current licensing year of 1998-99 and place it at the disposal of APEDA who will allocate the ceiling as per procedure to be specified by them. However, out of total qty. of twenty MTs of wheat products for export to Maldives, as above, fifteen thousand MTs only shall be earmarked for private exporters and the balance five thousand MTs shall be earmarked for PSUs. Since only limited qty. has been earmarked for PSUs it may not be further split up for individual PSUs. The offer of supply be made to PSUs and quantities allocated on first come first served or any other criteria evolved for this purpose.
3. APEDA will ensure that the overall ceiling earmarked for wheat products shall not exceed the limit of twenty thousand MTs for the current licensing year of 1998-99 under any circumstances. As soon as the ceiling is exhausted, APEDA will report this fact to the Ministry of Commerce, EP(Agri. II ) Section as well as to this office.
4.. A Trade Notice may be issued for the information of the Trade and five copies thereof may be sent to this office for record.
5. APEDA shall furnish a monthly statement indicating the full details such as name of the exporter, qty. allowed, FOB value and destination to the Ministry of Commerce EP(Agri.II ) Section with a copy to the Director of Statistics of this office.
( S. K. SAMAL )
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
FOR DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
( Issued from F. No. 01/91/162/0033/AM’99/(pt.I)