Government of India
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated 7th April, 2017
Trade Notice No. 01/2017
1. All EPCsOnline GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
2. Federation of Indian Export Organizations.
Subject: Online issuance of RCMC.
This Office has received a request from Chemical and Allied Export Promotion Council of India (CAPEXIL) for permission to issue online RCMCs along with the online format of RCMC (copy enclosed), slightly tweaked to adopt to the digital set up. The matter has been examined and it is observed that DGFT has not prescribed any specific mode i.e. manual or online, for issuance of RCMCs by the Export Promotion Councils (EPC). Accordingly, question of granting permission for issuance of online RCMCs does not arise.
2. In this regard, it is clarified that for introducing online applications, its processing and subsequent issuance of certificate, EPCs need not seek any permission from DGFT. As a matter of keeping pace with the Government’s campaign for “Digital India“, DGFT urges all EPCs to adopt the online mechanism for issuance of Certificates- to the extent that general format as prescribed in ANF — 2R of the Appendices and Aayat Niryat Forms of FTP (2015-20), is followed.
3. Accordingly, it has been desired that to be in sync with the current digital environment all EPCs may lay down a timeframe and a roadmap for changeover to online issuance of RCMCs and share the same with this Directorate.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Joint Director General of Foreign Trade
Telefax: 2306 2240
1. Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce (Attn.: Shri Sanjay Kumar Chaurasia, Under Secretary), Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi..