F.No. 01/92/180/00259 /AM00/PC.II
Government of India
Ministry of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi –110 011
Policy Circular No. 18 (RE-99)/99-2000,Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
1. All Licensing Authorities
2. All Commissioners of Customs and Excise
3. The Federation of Indian Export Organizations, New Delhi
4. The Export Promotion Councils/Commodity Boards
5. All Chambers of Commerce and Industries/Associations on the
Subject : Clarification regarding grant of EPCG Licence on debonding.
Attention is invited to Para 9.27 of Exim Policy, 1997-2002 (RE: March, 1999) read with para 6.7 of Handbook of Procedures, (Vol.1), 1997-2002 (RE: March, 1999). Accordingly, an EOU/EPZ/EHTP/STP unit may be permitted by the concerned Development Commissioner, as a one time option, to debond under the prevailing EPCG Schemes.
3. This issues with the approval of DGFT.
Joint Director General of Foreign Trade