Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A- Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Dr. R. P. Road, New Delhi- 110001
Subject: Re-Constitution and Re-naming of Advisory Group of National Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility (NFCSR) as “Governing Council, NFCSR”
Pursuant to approval of Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs, the Advisory Group of National Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility (NFCSR) is hereby re-named as Governing Council, NFCSR and is reconstituted to make NFCSR, a vibrant body of a National Stature Level providing policy inputs and policy advocacy in the areas of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The NFCSR will continue to be housed and managed by the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA).
2. The composition of Governing Council of NFCSR is as under:-
|1.||Minister Incharge for Corporate Affairs, |
Government of India – Shri Arun jaitley
|2.||Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) – Shri Injeti Srinivas||Vice Chairman (Ex-Officio)|
|3.||Special Secretary/ Additional Secretary, MCA – Smt. Anjali Bhawra||Member (Ex-Officio)|
|4.||Financial Advisor, MCA – Shri Rajiv Bansal||Member (Ex-Officio)|
|5.||Joint Secretary, MCA – Shri. Anurag Agarwal||Member (Ex-Officio)|
|6.||Joint Secretary, MCA – Shri K.V.R. Murty||Member (Ex-Officio) “|
|7.||Joint Secretary, MCA – Shri Gyaneshwar Kumar Singh||Member (Ex-Officio)|
|8.||Director General and Chief Executive Officer (DG & CEO), Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) – Dr. Sameer Sharma||Member Secretary (Ex-Officio)|
3. The terms of reference of the Governing Council is to guide and review the working(s) of the Steering Committee, NFCSR and any other matter(s) considered necessary by the Governing Council.
4. The Governing Council shall meet at least twice in a year from the date of its
5. In the event of Chairman not being able to attend the meeting, the Vice Chairman shall chair the meeting. In the absence of both the Chairman and the Vice Chairman, the other members present shall decide the Chair of the meeting.
6. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
All Council Members.
1) PS to Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs
2) PS to Hon’ble M0S(CA)
3) PPS to Secretary (CA)
4) PS to DGCoA
5) PS to AS
6) PS to JS (AA)/JS(K)/ JS(G)
7) E- Governance Cell for placing on MCA website under ‘News and updates’
8) Guard File