Any person intending to apply for DIN shall have to make an application in eForm DIR-3.
Any person intending to apply for DIN shall have to make an application in eForm DIR-3 and should follow the following procedure:
Online Filing of DIN Application.
In Form DIR-3 fill the details like Name, Father’s name, date of birth, present address, text of declaration.
Photograph (in JPEG)
Address Proof self attested and attested by Professional.
Pan Card self attested and attested by Professional
E-Form DIR -3 shall have to be digitally signed and shall be uploaded on MCA portal.
- Upon upload and successful payment, In case Form DIR-3 details have not been identified as potential duplicate, Approved DIN shall be generated and if the details have been identified as potential duplicate, Provisional DIN shall be generated.
- In case, DIR-3 is a potential duplicate, the MCA DIN cell will be examine the e Form DIR-3 and same shall be disposed of within one or two days.
- Any mismatch in Name, including spelling mistake, may lead to rejection of application. Minor spelling deviations in the father’s name may be accepted, if such deviations do not materially impact the name.
- Prefixes like Mr. / Ms. / Kumari / Shri etc. used in the applicant’s
If there is any change in the particulars submitted in form DIR-3 , applicant can submit e-form DIR-6 online. For instance in the event of change of address of a director, he/she is required to intimate this change by submitting eform DIR-6 along with the required attested document.
e-Form DIR -6
Pan Card (Self attested and attested by the Professional)
Address Proof (Self attested and attested by the Professional)
Form has to be digitally signed by both Applicant as well as the Professional.
- In case, DIR-6 is a potential duplicate, the MCA DIN cell will be examine the e Form DIR-3 and same shall be disposed of within one or two days.
- Once the details are correct Form DIR-6 shall be approved and accordingly changes shall be reflected.
Please refer all the relevant sections, rules, amendments and consider all the necessary requirements as applicable. The author is not responsible for any losses caused or incurred.
The content is merely for sharing knowledge. Author can be reached at email@example.com or 9773763430