Company Law Board (second amendment) regulations, 2012 – Amendment in regulations 14, 29 & Annexure- III and omission of regulation 36
Notification No. GSR 630(E), dated 12-8-2012
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (4B) and sub-section (6) of section 10E of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956), the Company Law Board hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the Company Law Board Regulations, 1991, namely:—
1. (1) These regulations may be called the Company Law Board (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2012.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
2. In Chapter II of the Company Law Board Regulations, 1991 (hereinafter referred to as the said regulations),—
(a) In regulation 14,—
(i) in sub-regulation (3), the figure “188” shall be omitted;
(ii) the first proviso shall be omitted;
(iii) in the second proviso, for the words “Provided Further” word “Provided” shall be substituted.
(b) In regulation 29, in sub-regulation (4), the “proviso” shall be omitted.
3. In Chapter III of the said regulations, the regulation 36 shall be omitted.
4. In Annexure-III of the said regulations, against serial numbers 1, 2, 3, 13 and 18, the entires under column numbers 2, 3 and 4 respectively, shall be omitted.