MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi dated 24th December, 2012.
G.S.R. (E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by clause a and b of sub-section (1) of section 642 read with section 266A, 266B, 266D and 266E of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Directors Identification Number) Rules, 2006 namely: –
1. Short title and commencement. (1) These rules may be called the Companies Directors Identification Number (Third Amendment) Rules, 2012.
(2) They shall some into force with effect from 25.12.2012.
2. In the Companies (Directors Identification Number) Rules, 2006, In Form DIN – 4, the certification column after serial no. 17, the following 2nd para of the certification in Form DIN-4 shall be substituted, namely:-
• I hereby verify that I have satisfied myself about the identity of the director/designated partner based on the perusal of the original of the attached documents.
• I also verify having attested the photograph of the said person
o Who is personally known to me, orOnline GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
o Who met me in person along with the original of the attached documents.
• It is further certified that all required attachments have been completely attached to this application.
[F No 5/80/2012- CL V]
Note:- The principal notification was published vide number G.S.R. 649(E), dated the 19th October, 2006 and subsequently amended vide the following notifications:-
|Notification Number||Notification Date|