1. Liasioning with Bank and financial institutions and Advisors for Fund Raising.
2. Prepare Loan proposals and Corporate presentations which includes completing Pre-sanction due diligence and Post-sanction financial closure or Documentation of loan or mortgage creation formalities and organizing the loan disbursements.
3. Having good understanding for creating & maintaining the management control and reporting structures. Can prepare CMA Data, projections, restructuring planning, Valuations and Project reports etc.
4. Analyses present cost of funds and work continuously for availing cheaper and newer source of funds.
5. Raising funds by means of various instruments such as Term loans, Securitization, assignment, working capital
6. Fund planning, fund management as per the company requirement.Online GST Certification Course by TaxGuru & MSME- Click here to Join
7. Management of Cash flow & working capital cycle.
8. Undertaking accounts administration, including auditing financial information.
9. Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
10. Providing tax planning services regarding current legislation.
11. Developing and managing financial systems/models.
12. Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting.
13. Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
Recruiter Name: Purva Mittal
Contact No: 022-28855160, +91-9170955555