We are happy to announce that the Board of Studies and IT Directorate has developed an Online Registration Portal for GMCS, ITT and Orientation Programs on All India Basis for Registration/ Allocation of Batches for GMCS, ITT and Orientation Programs to facilitate the students to register from anywhere for any centre. However, in the First Phase “Faculty Module” of online registration portal is launched on 20th December, 2013:
The key features of this module are as under:-
- Online registration facility of existing as well as new faculties for ITT, OP & GMCS courses at POU.
- Creation of user name and password for faculty login ids.
- Edit / Modify facility for faculty to register themselves for specific topic/subject/Course.
- Indication of Approval / Disapproval of faculty by concerned POUs.
- Data of faculty registered through online Portal.
We are attaching the “USER MANUAL” for faculty registration which would help you to understand the process of faculty login ids, registration, modification etc. Only those members would be allowed to take sessions who are registered through Online Portal. Kindly register through the following link.
For any query related to faculty registration/online portal, member can send their mail to CA. Atul Gupta, Central Council Member & Member BOS email@example.com ,9810103611/ firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Director, BOS at email@example.com and Head, IT Directorate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Best Regards,
(CA. Vijay Garg)
Chairman, Board of Studies