EMPANELMENT OF STOCK AUDITORS / VALUERS- GUIDELINES
Last Date of Application – 16th July 2014
State Bank of India invites application for Stock Auditors / Valuers, those having their place of business in the State of Delhi, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan and the following districts of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana may send their offers:
AGRA, ALIGARH, ETAH, FIROZABAD, HATHRAS, MAINPURI, MATHURA, BAGHPAT, BULANDSHAHR, GAUATAM BUDH NAGAR, GHAZIABAD, MEERUT, MUZAFFARNAGAR, SAHARNPUR, ROORKEE, GURGAON, SONEPAT, FARIDABAD, MEWAT, PALWAL may apply as per the following:
A. Stock Auditors
- The Auditors should be from companies/firms of Chartered/Cost Accountants with at least 3 years of experience. Those companies/firms who have personnel with engineering background to assist in conducting the Stock Audit will be given preference.
- Those who are already empanelled with us/other banks/FIs and having good track record of handling the assignments will be given preference.
- Experience/competency in handling stock audit, adherence to the specified time frame, reasonableness of the charges and locational advantage will be taken into consideration.
B. Valuers of Collateral Security
- The valuers should be from companies/firms of engineers with at least 3 years of experience
- Members of the Institution of Valuers will be preferred.
- Those already empanelled with the Bank/other banks/FIs//LIC/GIC will be given preference.
- Experience, competence in handling such work, reasonableness of the charges and locational advantage will be taken into consideration.
- Registration with the Wealth Tax.
2. THOSE ALREADY ON THE PANEL OF OUR BANK AND ALSO THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATIONS IN THE PAST FOR SUCH EMPANELMENT NEED TO APPLY DENOVO.
3. Bank reserves the right not to empanel any of the companies/firms etc. without assigning any reasons.
4. The parties / firms de-empanelled by our Bank or any other Bank / Financial Institutions will not be considered for empanelment with our Bank.
5. The panel will be reviewed at yearly intervals & bank reserves the right to depanel any of the company/firm in between on observance of unsatisfactory performance/report.
6. Bio-data form placed as annexure A & B respectively for Stock Auditors & Valuers be submitted duly completed in all respect, which must reach at undernoted address on or before 16th July, 2014.
Deputy General Manager & CCO,
CCO Sectt, 9th floor,
Local Head Office,
New Delhi – 110001
Contact No- 011-23407265